Attorney Robert Schaller
Practice Area: Attorney Robert Schaller provides IRS tax relief to individuals suffering with IRS back-taxes.
Phone: (630) 655-1233
- DePaul University, J.D., 1985.
- University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign, B.S. Accountancy, 1982.
- University of Chicago, M.B.A. candidate, 1985/87.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Certified Public Accountant.
- Federal Law Clerk to Judge Nicholas J. Bua, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Associate, Winston & Strawn – Chicago, IL.
- Associate, Chapman and Cutler – Chicago, IL.
- Schaller Law Firm, P.C. – Oak Brook, IL
- Village of Hinsdale, Zoning Board of Appeals, member.
- Village of Hinsdale, Park & Recreation Commission, member.
- Hinsdale Rotary Club, member.
- Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce, Vice-President.
- Hinsdale Grace Church, Vestry member & President Men’s Group.
- Hinsdale Bikes for Kids! project.
Attorney Schaller has published the following books:
1) The Rainmaker’s 17 Secrets to Legal Marketing & Advertising: Learn How Successful Lawyers Earn an Additional $28,427 Thru Referrals, Direct Mail, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook.
2) The Rainmaker’s 24 Secrets to Legal Selling & Closing Clients: Learn How Successful Lawyers Persuade Prospects to Pay.
3) Career Advisor’s Guide to Starting a Solo Bankruptcy Firm: Exploring a New Career Path.
4) A Lawyer’s Guide to Filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Learning the Nuts and Bolts of Filing Your First Case.
5) Bankruptcy: Why My Neighbor Had to File.
6) DIY Guide to Filing Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Line-by-Line Instructions and Day-by-Day Timeline.
7) Starting a Solo Law Firm in 2020-2021.
8) How to Start a Law Firm: Including a $100,000 Bankruptcy Firm.
9) IRS Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreements & Innocent Spouse Relief: A Treatise for Tax Professionals
10) IRS Innocent Spouse Tax Relief: A Treatise for Attorneys, CPAs & Tax Preparers.
11) IRS Installment Agreements: A Treatise for Attorneys, CPAs, Accountants & Tax Preparers.
12) IRS Offer in Compromise: A Treatise for Attorneys, CPAs, Accountants & Tax Preparers.
13) DIY Guide to IRS Offer in Compromise & The Fresh Start Initiative.
Schaller also published the articles below that are available online. Additional published articles are identified on his LinkedIn page.
• Yes, Income Taxes Are Dischargeable in Bankruptcy. 2016 Illinois Bar Journal 32 (Jun 2016).
• Bankruptcy Rule 3002(c) Filing Deadline Applies to Secured Creditors. 2015 American Bankruptcy Institute 38 (Sept. 2015).
• Chapter 13 Debtors Need Not Pay Late-Filed Mortgage Arrearage Claims. NACBA Consumer Bankruptcy Journal (Winter 2015 Volume, Pages 20-24).
• Applying the Wilko Doctrine’s Anti-Arbitration Policy in Commodities Fraud Cases. 61 Chicago-Kent Law Review 515. (co-authored with William Lynch Schaller).
• FSLIC Federal Receivership Appointments for Allegedly Insolvent State Savings and Loan Associations: A Plot to Federalize State Savings and Loans Against Their Will? 33 DePaul Law Review 783.